Beechwood Lodge offers comfortable Bed and Breakfast accommodation at Ardross in the Northern Scottish Highlands, close to Inverness, the Highland capital.
Located in a quiet scenic location, yet close to nearby towns and facilities.
Beechwood Lodge offers the following facilities for our guests:
- Two guest bedrooms (one double, one twin) both with en suite toilet and shower facilities and both with views over the surrounding countryside.
- Guests lounge for relaxing and dining in comfort.
- Drying facilities and boot room.
- South facing private garden with views and a natural burn running through it.
- Walkers, cyclists and motorcyclists all welcome. Ample parking.
- Quiet scenic location with views, yet only 3 miles from the nearest town.
- Convenient for exploring the whole of the Northern Highlands with mountains to the - - - West, and the coast to the East. Many visitor attractions nearby.
- Walking, Cycling, Fishing, Birdwatching and many other outdoor pursuits nearby.
- Convenient stopover for Lands End to John O Groats travellers.
- Convenient base for walking the Highlands Coast to Coast walk from Alness to Ullapool.
- Optional guided hill walking service.
- Optional mountain bike hire.
- Non Smoking.
Bed and Breakfast
Official Rating: N/A
In rural location, approximately 3 miles by road from the centre of Alness Open: All Year.
All prices include breakfast unless otherwise stated and are Per Person/Per Night.
£25 to £28
£25 to £28
Walkers welcomeCyclists welcomeChildren welcomeGuest loungeTelevisions in all roomsParking