Bed and Breakfast on the outskirts of Telford
Telford University Rooms
Contact / Location
En-suite accommodation available all year-round with single, double and disabled bedrooms. All rooms are equipped with a refreshment tray, flat screen TV and modern hotel-style furnishings.
All accommodation units are located together, a 1 minute-walk to reception and in a central location within the Midlands, off the M6/M54.
- Easy train links from Birmingham to Telford Central Train Station
- Free car parking for 400 vehicles on site and spaces for coaches
- Free WiFi for all guests
- 24hr staffed reception with CCTV security and evening security -
Full catering service for delicious breakfasts, both Continental and Full English Breakfasts are available.
- Ironbridge George Museums are 10-minutes drive from the Telford Campus
- Severn Valley Railway with stops throughout Shropshire
- Telford Town Shopping Centre, food court, cinema, ice skating, bowling and outdoor park, you can walk to this from the Telford Campus
- Telford International Centre – multi-million convention centre for exhibitions, trade fairs, 2 miles away
- National Trust homes and castles
- Grand estates to visit – Weston Park (V Festival, Camper festivals, horse jumping trials)
- Shrewsbury and Bridgnorth historic market towns are a 30min drive away
- RAF Cosford Museum
- Cycle routes throughout Shropshire
- Walking festivals through Much Wenlock
Bed and Breakfast
Official Rating: 3 Star
Located on the outskirts of Telford
Open: All Year.
Open: All Year.
All prices include breakfast unless otherwise stated and are Per Room.
£33.60 to £42
£50 to £67
Walkers welcomeCyclists welcomeWheelchair accessTelevisions in all roomsParkingInternet access - WiFi
Vegetarians catered forVegans catered forLaundry facilities availablePayment Options - SterlingPayment cards accepted - Visa, Master Card, Barclay Card, Maestro, JCB